Where to go when you badly need a break? Take a pick as we take you on some of the hottest places in the country!
Let’s take a stroll around Johor Bahru!
– Marvel Johor by Trishaw Ride, In order to promote the local tourism of Johor, JB Tourism Bureau launched the Beca Pelancongan to enable the locals and foreign visitors to appreciate the beauty of the Heritage Trail through 3-wheeled bikes!
– Puteri Harbor is a frequently visited place in the southern part due to its recreational spots!
– 10 Spots in JB for Leisure Tripping, how about try these awesome places instead?\
– Johor Bahru Street, eat and drink all over the streets of JB!
– JB’s char kway teow, when you’re in JB, one thing is for sure, never ever miss out its delicious char kway teow made with plump and fresh seafoods!
– Johor Bahru Ayam Pasu Emas, sink your teeth into a luscious marinated tender roasted chickens in JB cooked the traditional way!
– Kuey Tiao Kia of JB, this local delicacies in JB can hardly be found in some of the regions in Malaysia, so when you’re in JB, do not dare try to miss this local grub!
Most of us go to Penang to spend the long holidays like a 5 days 4 nights trip. To tell you, there’s more to see in Penang other than its festivals and murals, just like these hunts:
– Chew Jetty, this shabby chic place is a fascinating site in Penang and always a must-include on our itinerary. It has a century old history and set up with wooden bridges and quaint houses, a bizarre village far different from the limelight of the city!
– The Gravityz, the world’s highest cableway that stood above of 65th floor is located in Penang!
Booking website: https://www.thegravityz.com/booking
– Teddy Ville Museum, have a sweet through around the most adorable and huggable village in Malaysia!
Booking website: http://teddyvillemuseum.com/
– Escape Park, escape the daily grind at Penang’s largest outdoor theme park built with gigantic waterslides and extreme attractions!
– Dark Mansion, be teleported to a whole new world inside the Dark Mansion! It has 5 sections with different themes, each are designed with fluorescent 3D lights and decors.
– 30仙乐乐, if this doesn’t fill your tummy, I don’t know what will.
– Siam Road 炒粿条, have a plate of this delicious local delight at Jalan Siam opens every Tuesday – Sunday 3PM – 11PM
– 峇东丁宜巴杀前香树下Water咖啡车, quench your thirst with these cold treat located at 1832, Jalan Tamil, Permatang Tinggi, 14100 Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang every Monday & Wednesday to Sunday 2PM onwards.
– 76号咖啡档口, a good cup of coffee is available for just RM1.30 at Batu Lanchang PASA / 6AM – 3PM
– Loaf U, try Penang’s super popular rainbow toast! This treat will definitely add color to your trip! Location: 22, Lebuh Melayu, 10100 Georgetown (Saturday – Thursday 8AM – %PM) / 30, Jalan Bayu Mutiara 1, Taman Bayu Mutiara 14000 Bukit Mertajam (Tuesday – Sunday 8AM – 5PM) / 23, Lorong Teras Jaya 9, 13400 Butterworth (Thursday – Tuesday 8AM – 5PM)
Allow us to give you a new look at Malacca, and this time? No more red houses or other typical Malacca sightings!
– Unique attractions in Malacca, feed your ig with cool photos at these peculiar places in Malacca!
– Eat and drink in Malacca, hungry? No worries! There are so many food stalls to visit around!
– Malacca Museum, travel back in time at this quaint museum!
– Night Market, avoid the crowd in Jonker street and visit Porto Historia—a European inspired night market!
Apart from being a gourmet heaven, is there any other thing to explore in Ipoh? Of course, there is!
– Photo op Spots, strike a pose at these chic places!
– Kellie’s Castle, have you been to Malaysia’s nineteenth century castle?
– Qing Xin Ling Leisure & Cultural Village, reconnect with nature at this awe-inspiring b&b! To enter, get your tickets at 166, Jalan Sultan Nazrin Shah (Jalan Gopeng) 31350 Ipoh, Perak/ or call at 05-312 4140 / admission time: 9:30AM – 12:30PM; 1:30PM – 4:30PM
– Ipoh Walk, there are 1000 booths waiting for you at this awesome flea market! 750 of them sells goods while 350 stalls offers luscious dishes varying from Asian delicacies like Thai, Indonesian and more!
Pahang? Genting! But aside from Genting, what or where else can we go? What are the other things we can enjoy at this beautiful place?
– New Year at Genting, celebrate the Spring Festival at Sky Avenue!
6. Kuala Lumpur
Make the most out of your 2 days and 1 night stay in KL at these places!